Citizens from the East are very productive, ready to work long hours and are not afraid of hard work. They come to Poland to earn money and therefore focus primarily on the job.
At the beginning of 2018 the rules on the employment of foreign workers fundamentally changed . This has caused huge problems not only for the candidates themselves, but also for employers who have been forced to incur ever growing costs. We help to tackle to those challenges in order to offer companies the chance for development.
We offer temporary employment (employment by our Agency), support in the formalities in the case of employment by the Client and exclusively the formalities in case the Client is willing to employ foreign staff themselves.
- We review foreign candidates for legality of stay in our country and the possibility of employment.
- We translate CVs and other necessary documents.
- We control documentation and revise the data.
- UWe enable companies to employ candidates, who are attractive to them in terms of education, qualifications, skills and experience.
- In many cases we provide accommodation for foreigners.
- Responsibility for the legal employment of foreign candidates rests on LSJ. We are also liable before the control bodies (Labor Inspection and Border Guard).
If you are interested in employment of foreign candidates or legalisation of their work, please contact our Project Manager,
Mercedes Gorajska: +48 513 570 260, firstname.lastname@example.org