- 2002 Katarzyna Opiekulska and Ireneusz Sozański launch LSJ, i.e. London Language Schools, the purpose of which is the recruitment of people from Poland for language schools in the UK.
- 2004 LSJ gains a job centre licence in Poland.
- 2008 LSJ starts professional trainings for scaffolding technicians working in Norway. For now we have trained around 3000 people.
- 2009 Based on our training experience, we have been entered in the Register of Training Institutions (RIS).
- 2013 As a result of the regional development, LSJ HR Group more and more frequently supports the recruitment processes for BPO, SSC, ICT and manufacturing companies with foreign capital.
- 2017 We are compliant and certified with Training-Development Services Standard - PIFS SUS 2.0. This document is issued by DEKRA - a highly regarded accreditation body, recognised all over Europe.
We launch the temporary work department which employs 400 people (from Poland and Ukraine)
In cooperation with Westpomeranian Business School in Szczecin we organise post-graduate studies for HR Business Partners.
We are awarded in the category of education and development in Great Company 2017 ranking, organised by the members of the Scientific Club Business-Innovation -Networking with the Faculty of Economics and Management of the University of Szczecin.
We organize the first edition of the largest HR conference in Western Pomerania. #HRSzczecin 2017 involved participation of 180 people: HR specialists, trainers, managers, business owners.
- 2018 Second award in the category of Education and Development in the "Great Company" contest, organised by the members of the Scientific Club Business-Innovation -Networking with the Faculty of Economics and Management of the University of Szczecin.
We are strengthening our cooperation with the University of Szczecin. Katarzyna Opiekulska, Executive Director LSJ, is member of the Program Council. We co-create the post-graduate studies which educate future HR professionals and recruiters.
Following the success of the first edition, we organize #HRSzczecin conference for the second time - dedicated to HR professionals, trainers, managers, business owners. Over 200 people participate in this event.
We grow as a training company. That year 686 people participate in open and closed training sessions, dedicated to companies throughout the region.
For our clients we execute and successfully complete even the toughest recruitment processes. The year of 2018 ends with the result of 413 people recruited to work in Poland and abroad, and 835 employees (citizens of Poland and Ukraine) delegated to work in West Pomeranian businesses.
We continuously support the Foundation for Professional Development Talent & Career. Our consultants help train 980 persons (students of comprehensive secondary schools and technical schools, university students, professional advisers, parents) of deliberate and thoughtful shaping the career path and the situation on the labor market.