PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING of LSJ HR Group Sozański Sp.k. [hereinafter: LSJ HR Group]
The personal data that we obtain through the application or contact forms on this website are used to contact you to present offers for participation in recruitments managed by the LSJ HR Group, job offers, personal counseling, specific training, and offers for foreigners to legalize their stay and work in Poland.
The policy describes for what purpose and on what legal basis we process personal data as part of the provision of the above services by using our website [hereinafter: the website]. The website is made available to its users [hereinafter: User], both for Polish citizens and for foreigners.
Dear Sirs and Madams,
Under Regulation no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and by repealing the Directive 95/46 / UE [hereinafter: GDPR], we would like to inform you that based on the concluded agreement, we process your data in the LSJ HR Group as The administrator.
The administrator of your data is LSJ HR Group Sozanski Sp. k. with its registered office in Szczecin 70-644, ul. Celna 1, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Szczecin, under the number 0000596539, TAX number 955 238 60 54, phone + 48 91 814 52 52, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The administrator appointed a Data Protection Officer that you can contact at the office by sending a post to our address or a mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Main purposes, legal bases and scope of personal data processed
Your personal data may be processed for the purpose of:
1) making contact and presenting an offer to participate in the recruitment conducted by us, based on your consent, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR, including consent to provide our services by electronic means;
2) conducting the recruitment process, including providing data to our Clients (Employers) for whom we recruit, based on your consent;
3) fulfillment of legal obligations in the field of administrative matters arising
from the Act on Employment Promotion and Labor Market Institutions and the Act on Employment of Temporary Workers, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR;
4) marketing of our services in the field of new recruitment offers, job offers, personnel consulting and training, based on the legitimate interest of the administrator, i.e. in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
How long do we store the personal data of the Users of our website
1) data provided to us only for a specific recruitment is destroyed after its completion;
2) the data provided on the basis of your consent to their use in future recruitments will be stored until the consent is withdrawn, but not longer than 5 years;
3) data processed in order to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligations will be stored within the time limits resulting from the provisions of law in question;
4) data processed for the purpose of marketing our services will be stored until you object.
Which rights do you have in relation to the processing of personal data
1) To the extent resulting from the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to access your data, correct and rectify it at any time, the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten), limit processing and object to their processing, as well as the right to request the transfer of data to another administrator.
2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw, if you believe that we are processing personal data contrary to applicable law.
3) You can exercise the above rights directly at our headquarters in Szczecin, by sending a written request by traditional mail to our address or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Who we may share personal data with
Your personal data may be transferred to our Clients (Employers), subcontractors on the basis of cooperation agreements concluded with us, including entrusted agreements, i.e. to IT service providers, entities operating our IT systems, entities providing personnel consulting services and specialist training, and authorized public entities. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area.
Providing personal data is not a statutory obligation, but it is a prerequisite to use the services provided through our Website.
Personal Data may be processed in an automated or partially automated manner, but they will not be used to make decisions based solely on their automated processing and will not be profiled.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
1) LSJ HR Group makes every effort to provide you with the best online service when visiting www.lsj.pl. To achieve this, we use third party cookies to obtain data about the User's behavior when visiting our Website. We also track how often a given User visits our Site.
2) The information we collect is anonymous and does not make it possible to identify the User as a specific person, unless the User provides us with his data by filling in a form or using another function offered on the Website.
3) We do not use any undesirable and intrusive cookies on the Website to collect personal data. We use standard third party cookies, such as Google Analytics, to be able to track Users' online behavior and obtain aggregated statistical information. For this purpose:
a) we track the number of visits to the Website, information about the website that the User visited before entering our Website, and information about the website that the User visited after leaving our Website;
b) the cookie file is stored on the User's device for a period not longer than two years from the last visit to the Website. For this purpose, the User's IP address is used. Cookies are small text files that the user's browser stores on the devices through which the user uses the Website. This allows us to track whether a given user returns to our Site.
5) If your browser settings have not been changed by you so that it does not accept cookies, our system will place a cookie (cookie) during each visit to the Website.
6) You have the option to reject cookies by selecting the appropriate browser settings. This will remove all details from the cookie. However, if you choose to change your settings in this way, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Site and use certain functions.
8) The terms of this Policy may change, and therefore any significant changes will be published on the Website www.lsj.pl.
1. The co-administrator of this Website is the company LSJ HR Group Sozański Sp. k. with its registered office in Szczecin 70-644, ul. Celna 1, Phone + 48 91 814 52 52, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. To contact the User and provide our services, under the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, through this website we may process the following personal data:
- surname and first names,
- PESEL identification number or – if this number has not been assigned – the number of a passport, ID card or other document confirming identity;
- registered address for permanent residence;
- correspondence address (if different from the address referred to in point 3);
- electronic address,
- voluntarily attached User's CV.
3. Personal data and other information entered into contact forms on the Website are voluntary and are processed only with the consent of the User.
4. The information and materials published on the Website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code provisions.
5. LSJ HR Group is not responsible for the correctness and timeliness of the information and materials posted by Users on the Website.
6. No information or materials containing content contrary to Polish and international law, racist, fascist, promoting violence, inciting religious, racial or religious hatred, as well as no websites promoting content generally considered morally reprehensible or violating ethical principles will be added to this Website.
7. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all trademarks and materials that can be viewed or read on the Site are protected by copyrights. Printing, copying or duplication of all or part of this Site, or any information or materials for non-private use, is permitted only with the written consent of LSJ HR Group.
8. Please be advised that the website may contain computer viruses or other harmful elements – the Service Provider is not responsible for any damages that may arise in connection with the use of the website by the User.