TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The owner of the website which is available at pracawszczecinie.pl (Website) is LSJ HR Group Sp z o.o. Sp.k., with its registered office in Szczecin, Niepodleglosci Ave. 22 (Website Owner).
2. The Website was made available to persons using the Website (Users), in order to familiarise them with the subject of recruitment services and job offers in Poland. The Website offers the functionality of self-registration in the database of candidates.
3. All the information, materials, data posted are for information purposes only and do not constitute a commercial offer within the provisions of the Civil Code.
4. The Website Owner shall not be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the information, material, data and other components published on the Website.
5. The Website Owner reserves the right to make changes in part or all of the Website without prior notice.
6. The Website may contain computer viruses or other harmful components, Website Owner shall not be liable for any damages that may arise as a result of its operation. Users of information, materials and data posted on the Website do it at their own risk.
7. Each Website User is allowed to register in the LSJ database.
8. The Website will not be extended by data, information and materials containing content contrary to the Polish and international law, such as eg. racist, fascist content, content promoting violence or calling for hatred based on religion, race and religious differences, as well as websites which promote content widely recognized as morally reprehensible and in breach of the netiquette.
9. This Website may contain information that is a proprietary exclusive property of the Website Owner and their related entities. The property shall include but not be limited to the copyrights, trademarks and service information of the Website Owner. They are provided in the form of materials such as text, images and other elements as well as the links/references. The Website Owner retains all rights to these types of materials.
10. All trademarks and materials which can be seen or read on the Website are - unless expressly stated otherwise - protected by copyright. Printing, copying, reproduction in whole or in part of this Website, or of any of the materials published there, the use of the particulars which it contains, materials, data for purposes other than private, is permitted only with the prior written consent of the Website Owner.
11. The Website Owner reserves the right to make changes in the content of the Website without prior notification to the Website Users.
1. The Website Owner processes personal data necessary to establish, shape the content, amendment or termination of the service agreement for Website Owner and only for correct implementation of the services referred to in this Regulation using the personal data necessary for their implementation, which shall be defined in the User registration form in accordance with the law of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Law Gazette No. 144, item 1204). User's personal data are processed in accordance with the security regulations required by Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Law Gazette No. 133, item 883 with further amendments) and regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC. The Website Owner can process the following personal data, the directory of which can be changed depending on the type of service provided:
surname and names,
address of residence or stay,
contact address, if different from the address of residence,
telephone and mobile phone numbers,
place of work,
date of birth,
knowledge of foreign languages,
2. The Website Owner specifies the data which are necessary to provide the service on individual case basis. Any other data may be processed only with the consent of the User with the exception of those set out by law on the provision of services by electronic means and the law on the protection of personal data.
3. The Website Owner can process other than personal data necessary for the recruitment with the prior consent of the User. Such consent may be revoked at any time.
4. In addition the Website Owner is in the possession of the IP addresses of Users, stored by the Website Owner for the service provision period, as well as information on initiation, termination and the scope of use of the service provided by electronic means. On termination of the service, the data shall be subject to the anonymization and be used for marketing and statistical purposes, as well as in order to improve the quality of services provided.
5. The Website Owner can also process the following data which characterise the use of the service provided by electronic means (operating data):
a) the identification of the user assigned on the basis of the data referred to in paragraph 1,
b) the identification of the telecommunications network or computer system of the User,
c) information of initiation, termination and the scope of each use of the service provided by electronic means,
d) information of use of the services provided by electronic means.
6. The information contained in the system logs (e.g. IP addresses of Users) are used by the Website Owner for technical purposes. In addition this information is used to gather general, statistical information. Website lsj.pl uses "Cookies" to provide content and services tailored to individual needs and interests. In some cases the identification and the related individualised (personalized) access to the content of the lsj.pl are based on cookies, but more often it minimum one-time user authentication is required. Disabling cookies in User's browser may cause difficulties or prevent the use of Services. Cookies are also used to gather general, statistical information about the use of the lsj.pl by Users.
7. The Website Owner has the right to process User's data, with their consent, in order to send newsletter with the latest job offers or events which LSJ HR Group organises or is involved in.
8. Personal data are stored by LSJ HR Group Ireneusz Sozański, with its registered office in Szczecin in Celna str. 1.9. This is to inform you that:
a) Co-administrators of your personal data are entities of LSJ HR Group (LSJ HR Group Ireneusz Sozański (Website Owner) with its registered office in Celna str. 1 in Szczecin and LSJ HR Group Sp z o.o. Sp. k., with its registered office at Niepodległości Avenue 22 in Szczecin);
b) Contact with co-administrators: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +48 91 814 52 52 or in writing to the following address: Celna str. 1, 70-644 Szczecin;
c) Co-administrators have designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), whose contact details are: email@example.com, +48 91 814 52 52 or in case of contact in writing: ul. Celna str. 1, 70-644 Szczecin;
d) Your data will be transmitted to the processing for clients of the Administrator for whom the Recruitment services are realised and/or partners for whom Administrator seeks employees;
e) Your personal data will be processed on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 (personal consent) regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC and Article 22¹§ 1 of the labour code and the law on personal data protection and the law on the provision of services by electronic means;
f) Your personal data will be kept for two years from the date of the expression of consent;
g) You have the right to request from the Administrator the access to personal data, the right to amend, terminate or reduce the scope of the processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data. To take advantage of these rights, contact the Administrator or our Data Protection supervisor.
h) You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority
i) Providing personal information in the recruitment application is voluntary, for establishing employment it is mandatory under Article 22 1 of Law the Labour Code.