INFORMATION OF THE CONTROLLER ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE PARTICIPANT OF THE SURVEY
"Training and development – report on the state of Szczecin enterprises"
The information that we obtain through the link sent is used to conduct a survey by LSJ HR Group Sozański Sp.k. on the topic: "Training and development – report on the state of Szczecin enterprises".
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC [hereinafter: GDPR], we would like to inform You that :
1. The Controller of Your personal data is LSJ HR Group Sozański Sp. k. with its registered office in Szczecin 70-644, Celna 1 Street, entered into the National Court Register the number 0000596539,
NIP 955 238 60 54, contact phone + 48 91 814 52 52, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who is available at the Controller's office and on e-mail address: email@example.com
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
1. conducting a survey with Your participation, based on voluntary and documented consent, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR ("the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes") ;
2. sending the Report from the conducted study to Your e-mail address, based on your documented consent.
How long we will keep the personal data of Survey Participants
Personal data provided on the basis of Your consent to their use as part of participation in the survey will be stored for a period of 1 year or until the consent is withdrawn.
What rights You have in relation to the processing of personal data
1. To the extent resulting from the provisions of the GDPR, at any time you have the right: to access Your data, correct and rectify it, the right to delete data, limit processing and object to their processing.
2. In the scope of data processed on the basis of consent, You have the right to withdraw Your consent to their processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
3. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw, if You consider that we process personal data contrary to applicable law.
4. You can exercise the above rights directly at our registered office in Szczecin by sending a written request by traditional mail to our address or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
With whom we may share personal data
Your personal data will be made available to our subcontractors on the basis of entrustment agreements concluded with us, i.e. IT service providers, entities operating our IT systems and authorized public entities.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is a necessary condition enabling Your participation in our survey and receiving the Report on the conducted survey. Personal data may be processed in an automated or partially automated manner, but they will not be used to make a decision that is based solely on their automated processing and will not be profiled.